II FINETWORK MADRID MARCHA INTERNATIONAL GRAND PRIX
WORLD ATHLETICS RACE WALKING TOUR
- ORGANISER: The II FINETWORK MADRID MARCHAInternational Grand Prix, Cita de Campeones, is a race integrated in the World Athletics Race Walking Tour and the official calendar of the Royal Spanish Athletics Federation.
The event is organised by G2O Publisport.
- CATEGORY: The II FINETWORK MADRID MARCHAInternational Grand Prix, Cita de Campeones, has the GOLD category within the circuit. That is to say, it provides the maximum score for places for the general classification of the World Athletics Race Walking Tour. It also counts towards the 20km walking world ranking.
- DATE AND CIRCUIT: The II FINETWORK MADRID MARCHA Interntational Grand Prix will be held on Sunday 30 April 2023.
The race will take place in the approved urban circuit, of 1km, in the Gran Vía of Madrid, between Plaza de Callao and the Telefónica building, Gran Vía metro station. The start and finish line will be located in the vicinity of the Plaza de Callao.
- PROVISIONAL TIMETABLE
09:00 h 3km U14 and U16 MIXTO
09:30 h 5km U18 and U20 MIXTO
10:30 h 10km Absolute. MIXED
Athletes interested in participating in the II FINETWORK MADRID MARCHA International Grand Prix must send an application form to the following e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org), for evaluation by the organising committee. Participation will be by invitation only in order to provide and guarantee the highest level of the athletic event, whose aspiration is to become a reference event worldwide. In order to guarantee the correct running of the event, the maximum number of bibs for each of the three races (3km, 5km and 10km) will be 80 athletes, divided into 40 athletes per gender.
The inscriptions of minor categories must be made through the platform enabled by the Athletics Federation of Madrid. It will be a requirement to be federated and make the payment of 3€. The registration link is as follows:
- TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION AID: The participation of national and foreign athletes in the absolute 10km races will be by invitation. The organisation will communicate the existence of travel and accommodation allowances, if any, to each athlete who submits a request.
A commemorative medal of the II FINETWORK MADRID MARCHA International Grand Prix will be awarded to the first three classified in each category, from U14 to absolute, both male and female.
- FINANCIAL PRIZES IN THE ABSOLUTE MALE AND FEMALE CATEGORIES
1ST: 3.000 € 6TH: 700 €
2ND: 2.000 € 7TH: 500 €
3RD: 1.500 € 8TH: 400 €
4TH: 1.000 € 9TH: 300 €
5TH: 800 € 10TH: 250 €
The prizes will be subject to withholding tax in accordance with Spanish tax regulations.
- LEGAL FRAMEWORK: All matters not directly provided for in these regulations will be resolved in accordance with the current regulations of the Royal Spanish Athletics Federation and World Athletics.